How to encourage employees to communicate to superiors
How to encourage employees to communicate to share information given in the image below.
Image credits © Manoj Patil.
How to motivate employees through communication are followed:
- Superiors should encourage the subordinates to communicate them personally.
- Superiors should be ready to appreciate the subordinate's merit and give full credit for creative ideas of subordinate.
- Subordinates should be encouraged to submit reports on the progress made by them.
- The superiors should encourage the subordinates to drop suggestion cards duly filled into the suggestion boxes provided for the purpose.
- The subordinates should be encouraged to walk into the superior's cabin without seeking special permission and speak out their problem without any hesitation.