Business Communication to Set Objectives and Goals
A business organization is made up of people, whose collective aim is to promote its products / services and make a profit. In order to achieve these goals / aims, every organization sets its own goals called objectives. Objectives can be defined as the ultimate aim of an organization that propels (push forward) people into effective action.
No business organization, whether it is a small or large can succeed in its purpose of maximizing production, sales and profits unless it organizes and co-ordinates its various business activities and succeeds in eliciting (drawing) full co-operation from its employees.
Business communication to set objectives and goals are given in the image below.
Image credits © Manoj Patil.
Business communication to set objectives for your service are followed:
- Objective contributes to the development of both individuals as well as organizational skills.
- Objectives reflect the philosophy or the ideals of an organization.
- Objectives help in recognizing and fulfilling public and social responsibilities of the company.
- Objectives help to maximize production, sales and profits.
- An effective translation to these objectives into action encourages enthusiastic participation from employees at all levels.