Effective Written Communication
Effective Written Communication skills are given in the diagram below.
Image credits © Manoj Patil.
Effective Written Communication in the world place are.
- Written Communication must be preceded by thought and analysis.
- Written communication must be in clear, correct, concise, complete, courteous, simple and easy language.
- The writer should have the sound knowledge of the subject dealing with.
- In written communication, the writer must be careful regarding committing mistake and correctness of information.
- In written communication, writer should have sound knowledge of language regarding spelling and grammatical words.
- In written communication, promptness helps to win friends and influence customers.
- In written communication, writer should avoid stereotyped, old rubber-stamp expressions.
- In written communication, rude, sarcastic and harsh language should be avoided while writing letters.