What is Human Body?
ANATOMY is the study of the structures of the human body, and the relationships between them.
PHYSIOLOGY is the study of the normal functions of the normal body.
ORGANISATION OF THE HUMAN BODY: The human body is comprised of several Semis of structural organizations listed below:
- Cell is the basic structural and functional unit.
- Tissues are groups of cells having similar function.
- Organs are structures having two or more different types of tissues.They are having definite shapes.
- Systems are groups of several related organs, which have a common function.
- Chemicals include all atoms & molecules in the body, which are maintaining life. Atoms combine to form molecules.
Atoms Oxygen (0), Nitrogen (N), Carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) & Calcium (Ca).
Molecules Proteins, Fats, Carbohydrates & Vitamins.